Digital Social Life Portfolio
The Digital Social Life portfolio was developed for investors with high volatility tolerance seeking a long-term portfolio with high growth potential.
- Volatility* N/A%
- Growth Potential** N/A%
- Income Potential*** 6.68%
At least 1 year of public data required to calculate volatility. Some stocks in portfolio have not been public for at least 1 year.
At least 3 years of public data required to calculate growth potential. Some stocks in portfolio have not been public for at least 3 years.
Data as of 7/2/20
Steps to Creating This Portfolio
1. We scanned for securities in the Electronic Gaming, Entertainment, and Internet Content industries.
2. We ranked the companies based on fundamental analysis selecting the top 16 stocks.
3. We weighted the portfolio based on stocks discount to future value using the price-to-earnings ratio.
Number of Holdings
Portfolio rebalanced daily to maintain weighting. Portfolio not actively managed. Account management offered to all clients on an annual basis at client’s discretion.
In Minutes, Get Your Personalized Investment Plan, Access To Done-For-You Portfolios, and Start Investing Today
Currently Plans Only $497 (No Commissions, No Ongoing Management Fees, No Hidden Fees)
* Volatility is a measure of price fluctuation when compared to S&P 500 Index. The percentage is calculated by taking the portfolios the 52-week high and subtracting the 52-week low. The result is divided by the difference between the S&P Index 52-week high and low. That number is converted to a percentage and divided by 2. An amount of above 50% has greater volatility than the index, an amount below 50% has lower volatility than the index.
** Growth potential is a measure potential growth based on 3-year performance when compared to S&P 500 Index. The percentage is calculated by taking the portfolios 3-year performance and dividing by the S&P 500 Index 3-year performance. The number is converted to a percentage and divided by 2. An amount above 50% has greater growth potential than the index, an amount below 50% has lower growth potential than the index.
*** Income potential is a measure of potential dividend yield based on current dividend yield when compared to the S&P 500 Index. The percentage is calculated by taking the portfolios dividend yield and dividing by the S&P 500 Index dividend yield. The number is converted to a percentage and divided by 2. An amount above 50% has greater income potential, an amount below 50% has lower income potential than the index.
Phone: (424) 253-6486
9320 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Check the background of your financial professional on FINRA's Brokercheck.
Important Disclosures: Investing involves risk, including loss of principal. Past performance does not guarantee or indicate future results. Please consider, among other important factors, your investment objectives, risk tolerance and Green Financial Solutions pricing before investing. Diversification and asset allocation do not guarantee a profit, nor do they eliminate the risk of loss of principal. Actual clients may achieve investment results materially different from the performance provided. Please note that a properly suggested portfolio recommendation is dependent upon current and accurate financial and risk profiles. Clients who have experienced changes to their goals, financial circumstances or investment objectives, or who wish to modify their portfolio recommendation, should promptly update their information and complete a new plan questionnaire through the website. Green Financial Solutions reserves the right to restrict or revoke any and all offers at any time.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, and charges carefully before investing.